Accounting Associate - Immediate Need!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client keeps people safe, comfortable, and connected every day through innovative technologies deployed on mission-critical systems in the aeronautic industry.
- They are looking for an Accounting Associate to fill a vacant spot.
- This company strives on challenge and innovative solutions ... engaging their employees every step of the way!
- People really like to work here.
- The Accounting Associate will assist with accounts payable invoicing.
- The Accounting Associate will assist with accounts receivable invoicing.
- The Accounting Associate will perform medium to heavy data entry volume.
- The Accounting Associate will assist with cash applications.
- The Accounting Associate will bill for projects with multiple purchase order numbers ... detail accuracy a MUST!
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR ROLE:
- Accounts payable and receivable experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Creative Financial Staffing (CFS) is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. Since our founding in 1994, CFS has established 30+ offices in the United States and the Caribbean.
View the full profile
Understanding & delivering: With more than two decades of experience, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Locating and hiring accounting, finance & IT professionals is our specialty.
Highly qualified professionals at every level: We are committed to recruiting top talent for our clients, ranging from entry to senior level professionals. To develop a list of quality candidates, we conduct a rigorous screening process involving personal interviews, professional reference checks, and employment/degree verification.
Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we make is the absolute best.
Interested in learning more about our current opportunities? Join our talent network today!