Certified Nurse Aide / CNA Needed in the Lafayette area!
Long Term Care Facility Positions Available!
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our Certified Nurse Aide / CNA :
Advance/Weekly pay with ATM Payroll Card or Direct Deposit
Health insurance options after 390hrs worked in a 3month period
Great, small office, support staff!
Flexible schedules that YOU choose and an overall great work environment
Weekends and holidays NOT required!
Apply today to join our AWESOME team!
Job Requirements for Certified Nurse Aide / CNA
• Indiana CNA Certificate
• Must have at least one full year of Long Term Care experience within the last three years (names and dates of places of employment must be provided)
• Current BLS CPR Certification - Healthcare Provider Certification
• Physical within the last six months (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease".
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray
• Two Professional References
• Criminal history report with no activity listed
• Additional credentials may be required upon hire or per contract.
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Health Care
- Long Term Care