To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60606
- Leigh Cofrin
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Proposal Manager
Cofrin Career Connection • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Marketing Proposal Manager
Location: Downtown Chicago, near train
Type: Full-Time Permanent Position
Other: Excellent Benefits, Great Company Culture, Stable & Growing
Seeking a collaborative, creative, and entrepreneurial Marketing Proposal Manager with strong project and time management skills and experience to join an expanding top-notch professional services marketing team. The Marketing Proposal Manager will provide marketing coordination and proposal support as well as manage a team of 4 Marketing Proposal Coordinators, and provide assistance to senior marketing members, SMEs, and technical teams, including the Director of Business Development & Marketing, the Marketing Manager and other members of the organization as the company expands their growing, global practice. The Marketing Proposal Manager reports to an excellent Marketing Manager.
MARKETING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee a team of 4 Marketing Proposal Coordinators
- Provide marketing and proposal support (RFI, RFQ, RFP) for domestic markets
- Create and coordinate qualification statements, proposals and other marketing collateral
- Collaborate with technical and marketing team members on pursuit strategy, proposal composition and content, writing, design, and production of compelling and engaging marketing materials and other collateral materials
- Assist in preparing creative presentations (InDesign & PowerPoint) and qualifications packages for new business opportunities, company qualification, proposal and interview materials
- Strong project and time management skills, able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Prepare and write marketing qualification copy and edit technical responses for proposals
- Develop graphics, resumes and proposal content for inclusion in all aspects of marketing submissions in collaboration with technical and marketing team members
- Maintain and track opportunities, project history information and professional resumes and certifications of technical staff in the company database
- Support other departments and company-wide initiatives
- BS degree Marketing, Communications or related field
- Strong marketing or creative proposal development experience
- Past experience managing a Marketing Proposal team
- Professional service or architectural/engineering/construction company experience desired
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail, produce quality deliverables consistent with company brand standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player to build relationships and work effectively with all levels
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, can multitask well and is deadline-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Experience in InDesign required, will assist the Marketing Coordinators use InDesign, PhotoShop
- Confident in skills with a desire to build and lead a team
- Detailed, adaptable and driven with a strong work ethic
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.