· Oversee the scheduling and supervision of daily business partner activities in accordance with job schedule and business partner scopes of work.
· Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable building codes and OSHA job safety regulations.
· Analyze proper construction techniques.
· Maintain all job tasks and order alerts within Build Pro daily.
· Assure job site cleanliness and safety.
· Inspect all work daily, using the Lennar Quality by Stage checklist as a guide.
· Be familiar with each trade partners “scope of work” and assure that properly completed work is certified for payment only.
· Work together with Regional Operations Center ROC to improve budgets, cost variances, and plan improvements, and systems.
· Assure that records of all changes on the job, such as engineering reports, change orders and/or purchase orders are properly maintained.
· Inspect, Schedule, and Maintain the division’s implementation of the LEMS including the Storm Water, Air Quality, Endangered Species, Environmental Site Assessment and Wetlands modules.
· Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
· Strive to reduce liability of regulatory notices of violation and subsequent future litigation, penalties and fines.
· Recruit, actively communicate with and train business partners on safety, quality requirements and payment procedures, to assure a solid vendor base.
· Be involved personally and proactively with any actual or perceived vendor scheduling, communication or payment related issues.
· Conduct Homebuyer Demonstrations.
· Secure the Company’s property and protect if from weather, theft, vandalism and other damage.
· Ability to understand the manufacturer’s recommendations for use and application of their products.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)