General Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for documentation preparation packages for difficult to highly complex loans and trade products approved within the Bank. Ensure that the documents requested comply with bank policy and that the document request package and/or executed document package are complete to minimize the risk of loss to the bank. Ensure the timely disposition and control of legal documentation, collateral and documentation records in a manner that complies with bank policy and minimizes the risk of loss to the bank. Maintain the integrity of all information related to the documentation process for privacy, reporting and audit purposes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
- Prepare loan documents for the following loan products from low to high complexity: (a) Commercial Loans, including but not limited to: commercial RE secured loans, construction loans, 1031 Exchange, commercial loans/lines of credit, asset based loans, dairy loans, agriculture loans, SBA loans, SWAPs, participations/syndications, letters of credit, leases, workout loans, loans involving use of outside counsel, Business Bonus Balance and (b) Consumer Loans, including but not limited to : residential mortgage, construction loans, Home Equity loans/lines, unsecured, vehicle loans, aircraft loans, boat loans, cash/marketable securities/investment account secured loans, leases.
- Review all documents for compliance with credit approval.
- Coordinate efforts with outside escrow, if applicable.
- Coordinate efforts with title company, if applicable.
- Perfect collateral.
- Track for return of collateral documents.
- Create and maintain documentation files.
- Record and track documentation exceptions.
- Review and approve loan doc packages for release based on previously assigned authorized authority.
- Post-execution review of all loan documentation packages.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Leasing (Contract Law)