We are looking for a motivated and goal-orientated team member. As a Customer Service Representative you will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Day to Day Operations, but not limited to:
- Deliver outstanding service by successfully responding to all questions and queries, showing your passion and dedication along the way.
- Attend meetings and workshops.
- Stay up to date with new services/programs.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing demands.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player and leadership skills
- Full-time positions
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly pay
- Full paid training
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service