- Identify and recruit top talent for new graduate and student program opportunities across the enterprise.
- Cultivate relationships with university faculty, students and organization/community leaders through organizing and participating in networking events, career fairs and speaking engagements.
- Facilitate identification and selection of world-class diverse talent using multiple sourcing methods.
- Proactively develop strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified universities, technical and diverse organizations and referral networks.
- Facilitate high-level engagement with partner universities and organization affiliations.
- Develop and implement an overall college diversity sourcing and recruitment plan.
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates functional department activities to achieve cost, schedule and performance requirements.
- Presents project plans, proposals, status reports through department management and group.
- Interviews and screens applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization and function effectively.
- Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
- Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
- Decisions affect the financial, employee, or public relations posture of the organization.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would normally result in failure to achieve goals critical to the major objectives of the organization.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results..
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organization on highly significant matters relating to policies, programs, capabilities, and long-range goals and objectives.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Works under consultative direction toward long-range goals and objectives.
- Assignments are often self-initiated. Virtually self-supervisory.
- Participates in and formulates basic recommendations in the development of short and long range manpower and employment objectives considering such factors as corporate growth objectives, manpower availability, employment lead time requirements and the like.
- Establishes and maintains contact with a variety of potential applicant resources including internet sourcing, search firms, governmental agencies, college placement centers, trade schools, and related organizations.
- Works with management to define and implement appropriate recruiting programs to meet manpower needs.
- Develops advertising campaigns, determining ad placement and coordinating advertising schedules in appropriate media.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as expert in field within the organization.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Barriers to entry such as technical committee review exist at this leave.
- Reviews resumes, advertising responses and employment applications.
- Higher level professionals may also assist in the immigration processes and administration procedures as a liaison with company's immigration attorneys.
- Coordinates the conduct of reference checks and evaluates reference data concerning previous employment record.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resumes.
- Assists managers in evaluating applicant qualifications and selection of most qualified candidates.
- Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of staffing function.
- Acts as internal staff consultant for line and staff management on employment matters.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile