The incumbent in this position manages the operations of an enterprise or regional team. Key responsibilities include managing staff and supporting the sales division by developing and managing efficient and effective work processes that deliver world class service to brokers and clients. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, oversees all aspects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors/summarizes progress of project.How you will make an impact:
What we look for:
- Manages and develops Account Services staff to achieve department objectives including determining staffing needs, setting goals, interviewing, selecting, coaching, and evaluating the performance of all direct reports. Ensures staff is trained. Promotes a constructive work environment where staff works in teams to accomplish work and meet customer demands.
- Develops, monitors, and reconciles an annual operating plan and budget.
- Completes ergonomic and other safety desktop evaluations to comply with Human
- Resources requirements; recommends and orders safety equipment based on evaluations and corporate standards.
- Develops national deployment strategies to assure proper coverage of multi-state accounts.
- Assists Account Managers in implementation of new business and problem resolution related to new and existing business.
- Maintains relationships with key/sensitive clients.
- Oversees communication between DDC plans in management of national/multi-state groups.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Benefits and perks:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in account management.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Highly developed customer service focus.
- Strong organization, time and project management skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Understanding of ergonomic requirements and assessment processes as mandated by human resources.
- Outstanding public speaking, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Delta Dental products and services preferred.
- Familiarity with Delta Dental contracts, EOCs and other communication materials.
- 12 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance
- 100% paid vision insurance
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Technology allowance
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
If you think this sounds like you, let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
Follow us URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply
, URL blocked - click to apply ABOUT Delta Dental
As the first company to specialize in dental insurance, we are passionate about oral health and its importance to future generations. Our core purpose is the advancement of oral health care to our customers, partners and consumers through dental insurance programs and philanthropic efforts. We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need