To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Memphis, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Store General Manager
TA / Petro • West Memphis, AR
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for candidates who currently live in the Columbia, SC area. Candidates must be willing to relocate out of the area/state.
TravelCenters of America, headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, offers diesel and gasoline fueling, restaurants, truck repair facilities, convenience stores and other services in 43 states and in Canada, principally under the TA®, Petro Stopping Centers® and TA Express travel center brands. For more information on, TA, TA Express and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com..
- Want to work for a company with a solid foundation and a forward thinking vision? •Want a career opportunity with achievable advancement?
- Want a competitive base salary; plus a generous bonus program?
- Want to put your skills to work in a fast paced, highly rewarding environment?
If you answered yes and meet the following requirements, than we want to talk to you:
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Hands on management position
- Sales building and customer loyalty building
- Full P&L responsibilities of Store Fuel Department
- Develop team atmosphere with employees
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ordering, inventory, scheduling, staffing
- Maintain safety of both our customers and employees
Learn more about our business at http://www.ta-petro.com
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Bonus Potential
- 401K W/Match
- Great training program
- Hotel discounts for family
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Terrific opportunities for advancement
- Relocation Assistance (relocation not required)
- And much more!
- Computer literate (experience with various POS systems a plus)
- Minimum 7yrs management experience in Truck Stop / Travel Center or large c-store, Department store or grocery store
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Minimum Education: High School or GED
- Valid Drivers License