Onyx Government Services, LLC., is a Service-Disable Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), headquartered in Northern Virginia. We specialize in data management, integration, and analysis solutions to provide decision-ready information to Command and Control (C2) and Decision Support Systems. We have demonstrated expertise in the field of Information Technology, database & COTS integration, and custom software development. Onyx pairs subject matter and functional experts with developers to provide high quality, tailored solutions. In support of our various efforts, we have developed the Onyx Data Management Toolkit, a combination of Agile Development principles, COTS Integration, and custom software, to deliver flexible, cost-effective solutions to a variety of Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, and Law Enforcement agencies.
Onyx Government Services is searching for a Program Manager to support our customer's capacity to provide quantitative reports and analytical solutions based on methods and models developed by financial economists. In this role, you will work with a team to provide enterprise analysis, analytical software, tools, dashboards, reports and analytical data support to our customers.
- Requires eligibility for a public trust clearance
- 5+ years’ experience in with software development methodologies, preferably in the math, business administration or science fields financial industry or related experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a manager with demonstrated organizational and communication skills, and ability to staff and manage technical projects.
- At least 5 years of experience using Agile project management methodology and/or current PMI Project
- Management Professional (PMP) certification, with experience managing projects of similar scope and cost, is also preferred.
- Experience working in an integrated project, team to ensure delivery of a high quality product, on time and within budget.
- Experience with federal government contracting is preferred.
- Previous experience working with the SEC strongly preferred
- Experience with data analytic technologies: SAS, Tableau, SQL
- Scrum experience
- ITIL Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Determine Best Practices