Provides database applications by developing architecture, programming, troubleshooting, and security.
* Maintains database results by setting and enforcing standards and controls.
* Prepares for database expansion by studying plans and requirements; advising senior technical management; coordinating design and programming.
* Keeps senior technical management informed by preparing reports on system performance and problems.
* Upgrades hardware and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
* Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
* Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
* Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Data Maintenance, Database Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design, Reporting Skills, Quality Focus, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
Those with a background in Healthcare, Engineering, Finance, IT, Telecom, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering etc. are encouraged to apply.
Learn more about us at www.VectorNow.com
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Processing
- Database Development
- Database Management