To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nixa, MO 65714
- Joe Cianciolo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Shepherd Search Group • Nixa, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are excited to be recruiting for one of the most innovative and established firms in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. They are looking for a Project Engineer to design, and commission new and modified biopharmaceutical processes and clean utility equipment. This individual will take a leading role in deviation investigations for equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Provide regular updates on project status to team members, managers, and the departmental management supervisor.
- Act as the direct customer contact on technical issues related to assigned projects and maintain and update the project scope report.
- Provide support for the development and approval of engineering/design documentation (detailed design drawings, BOM’s, and P+ID’s).
- Assess and approve Engineering Change Notices (ECN’s) and ensure their completeness and accuracy before they are published and released.
- Work for an innovative and highly driven firm that value teamwork and recognize employees’ contributions.
- An environment where you will continually be learning and gaining new insights into a complex and growing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or Ireland Honors Degree (Level 8) in an engineering discipline including mechanical, chemical, biological experience.
- 3 years post graduate engineering experience in a relevant industry.
- 5 years post graduate Engineering experience working in the BioPharm or Piping Systems area or experience supporting the manufacture and testing of machinery and customized equipment.
- 2 years’ experience supporting automation and control systems engineering in relation to bioprocesses preferred.
For further information please contact Joe Cianciolo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Joe Cianciolo
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax, telecommunications and optics, PV and nanotechnology. . We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here