Automotive Technicians / Master Level Technicians
Tallassee Automotive is looking for Automotive Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance available for qualified technicians!
- Conferring with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
- Performing quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicating directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Chrysler Level 2+ strongly preferred
- Candidates with multiple ASE certifications will be considered
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Must pass drug test
- Potential Sign on Bonus
- Potential Relocation Assistance
- Very competitive pay
- Upward mobility / Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Automotive Industry
- Suspension (Vehicle)
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems