Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR), a real estate investment trust, seeks an Administrative Assistant for our Lakewood, Colorado office. The position will assist a Lakewood team and portfolio consisting of 286,629 square feet.
The position will also assist the Associate Vice President / Director of Real Estate with properties and teams in greater Colorado, Arizona and Texas.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including answering phones, drafting and distributing correspondence, expense reporting, meeting coordination and filing/copying.
- Code invoices for payment. Research any past due invoices.
- Help with construction contracts, the bidding process and management of project costs.
- Prepare service contracts and construction agreements along with accompanying paperwork. Send and track paperwork through the approval processes.
- Assist in planning tenant events.
- Work with tenants, building maintenance staff and vendors to ensure work orders are complete.
- Preparation of monthly rent statements and annual rent coupons.
- Create and nurture relationships with co-workers, tenants and vendors; provide excellent customer service.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Candidates meeting the above qualifications, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume using the "Apply Now" feature.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including Minorities/Women/Veterans/ Disabilities
- Two+ years progressively responsible office environment experience.
- Congenial disposition, accounting capabilities, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite.