Savard Labor and Marine is now hiring Marine Electricians for immediate long-term work - Along the Florida Coast 4 years Long-term: APPLY NOW!
- Excellent benefits once eligible (Blue Cross Blue Shield + Dental + Vision + other supplemental benefits)
- Workers can expect to make between $1,400 & $1,800 per week including non-taxable per-diem. Short-term & Long-term housing options available, but opportunity is definitely intended to be permanent & not project based.
- Work is located on the Western Florida Gulf Coast, a short drive from some of the area beaches.
- In order to be considered, you must have at least 3 years of marine electrician (not helper) experience and be willing to work long-term in Florida.
-Employees who call now could test as early as this week or early next week. Spots filling up fast!
Apply directly to this ad or Call 844-4SAVARD
(844-472-8273) & ask for this job # 10779.
Additional Marine Electrician jobs as well as other employment opportunities can be found on our Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/SavardGroup.net
- Dismantle electrical machinery and replace defective electrical or mechanical parts such as gears, brushes, and armatures
- Perform physically demanding tasks, such as lifting heavy objects
- Assume a leadership role in the day to day operation of the work center
- Perform technical work to ensure that equipment and machinery relating to quality/testing activities are maintained at best working conditions with minimum down time
- Install and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems
- Ensure all employees punch in and out at the prescribed times
- Fabricate parts if not commercially available, using machine and hand tools common to the trade
- Complete weekly department ordering functions
- Receive and screens telephone calls and visitors
- Responsibile for assisting all trades, loading and unloading equipment, materials and supplies
- Experienced in applying tempmat and block insulation to components such as turbines, pump
- Use electronic measuring devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, o-meters
- Taking measurements in accordance with the requirement(s) of any vessel project
- Implement Lock-out Tag-out for work being performed
- Create a positive work environment
- Maintain the Company's professional reputation
- Execute the following permitted activities
- Describe general duties and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities
- Clean, and lubricate paint gun, regulators, tanks, and hoses
- Calibrate gauges in accordance with OEM instruction