You will be responsible for reviewing project drawings/scopes of work, establishing a schedule and deployment plan for each assigned project. This will include interfacing with the customer and other trades, as well as the internal routing, procurement, programming and rack fabrication teams. You will be managing your own team.
· Minimum of 2 years of Structured Cabling project management experience·
· Ability to direct projects by collaborating with internal resources and external consultants, architects, end users, etc…
· Capable of managing multiple high level projects at one time
· Ability to manage the installation of Cabling infrastructure systems by coordinating with other trades, managing construction requirements and maintaining a schedule according to general site readiness
· Experience managing multiple crews operating concurrently on multiple job sites
· Projects will be a combination of new construction and retrofits
· Familiarity with the components and intricacies involved with the installation of Voice, Data and Fiber systems
· Ability to interface with the customer and provide schedules as well as updates on project status
· Building weekly reports to illustrate project completion status
· Working closely with finance to review milestones and completion percentages to provide necessary documentation for billing
· Manage project flow throughout the entire process. This begins with the procurement of materials and establishment of schedule and follows through to the coordination of deliveries, staffing and installation.
· Ability to review construction plans, rack elevations and bills of materials to establish labor estimates, material requirements and schedule.
· Interface directly with the customer to review accuracy of scope and maintain schedule
· Manage client expectations from delivery windows to complete system operation
· Ensure system functionality is complete and gain customer sign off at the conclusion of each project