HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
This is a B Shift position
- Will be responsible for oversight of suppliers providing parts to the plant.
- Efficiently ensures availability of the required quantity of exact parts at the needed time to support goals.
- Controls supplies and stock by timely planning the correct quantity of parts, while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand.
- Performs basic data processing and parameter administration in the Material Planning system.
- Supports on-going series production, parts run-in and run-out, and processing of technical changes within this scope is the minimization of obsolescence costs.
- Maintains and analyzes monthly Supplier rating and yearly Supplier Management Information System rating information as applicable.
- Participates in TS-M projects, or projects led outside TS-M.
- Acts as a contact to all suppliers and carriers, logistics association, and institutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
- May have to work alternating Sundays.
- BS/BA degree in Logistics, Business Administration, or International Business with German concentration or related discipline preferred
- 2-5 years experience preferred.
- Must have strong overall logistics background, including material planning, transportation truck, rail, air, sea).
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting ability.
- Able to make critical decisions with limited supervision.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- SAP preferred.
Enterprise Planning Systems