To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor. - Automotive
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MSX International is currently seeking a Supervisor. - Automotive The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Coaches safety, quality and productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Optimize throughput in accordance with budgets and cost objectives
- Monitors Andon occurrences
- Be the first responder as secondary support
- Through process confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
- Support Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Communication and Recognition
- Meet FTT, inventory, cost, scrap, supply, and tooling expense targets
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
- Create a conducive work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
- Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Capable of assigning work to unionized hourly workforce and holding employees accountable for following processes pertaining to daily work assignments in terms safety, quality, and throughput
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Body shop, stamping, paint, subassembly experience preferred
- Safety and Quality experience preferred
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Knowledge of constraint management principles
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Prior experience managing a unionized work force
- CNC machining experience (PTO specific)
- Helium leak stand experience (PTO specific)
- High School diploma
- Bachelor's degree preferred