Do you like winning? Are you a passionate and driven individual who overcomes challenges and achieves goals despite the odds? Does networking, building mutually beneficial relationships, and finding ways to capitalize on untapped resources motivate you? Have you been looking for the right opportunity to maximize your potential?
Elite Generations is seeking a motivated, top-notch Customer Service & Community Outreach Representative to assist the sales department in expanding the Dallas market. We are a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced industry with more than 6,000 customers worldwide.
Our ideal candidate will be a results-oriented and charismatic individual. Prior Sales and/or Customer Service experience is preferred but not required. We are looking forward to cross-training our ideal candidate in all aspects of Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and Management. And the training doesn’t end there! We will provide you with comprehensive ongoing training to familiarize you with our client’s products as well as with all aspects of the Customer Service and Sales cycle. From there, your success will be driven by your personal motivation, persistence, and ability to connect with prospective customers.
If you’re interested in taking your Sales and Customer Service experience to an entirely different level in a fun, dynamic, growing, and evolving entrepreneurial organization – send us a copy of your resume.
• Appointment setting using excellent Customer Service
• Qualify interested candidates and arrange sales appointments
• Serve as an expert to help educate, build rapport, and close sales
• Aggressively research and build a new client base to achieve sales goals
• Attend quarterly networking conferences
• Manage, coach, and train new members of the team
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and relentless drive for success
• Have strong Customer Service skills
• Can follow a proven process
• Highly competitive and want to win
• Can take rejection and learn from it
• Willing to try new approaches and techniques
Originally from Connecticut, Our CEO has a love for learning, a competitive approach to drive success within his team, and has been recognized by his outstanding leadership and commitment to his organization. His commitment to excellence is reflected in the recognition we’ve received and his competitiveness shines through his dedication to his team’s health and our team’s weekly workouts. Our team was rated top five in the nation and has won numerous awards including Consistency Manager of the Year! Our CEO is an avid broadway musical fan (he has even auditioned in New York!) His entrepreneurial mindset has been passed down by his parents who own and run a restaurant. He hopes to inspire many entrepreneurial candidates to achieve their own goals and aspirations they want to accomplish for their career whether its within their degree field or not.
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue