To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Western Region, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Account Manager (NAM)
Kyocera Document Solutions • Western Region, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for achieving assigned Master Plan, through the development of Strategic National Accounts within their assigned geographic territory. The NAM’s focus is on the Fortune 1000 marketplace.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve 100% of assigned Master Plan
• Develops sales and marketing plans to help drive business within assigned accounts in geographic territory.
• Generate and grow National Account Sales by personally contacting, presenting, Kyocera products and closing sales within Enterprise Accounts.
• Coordinates activities and strategies with the KDA Dealers in the territory in an effort to grow the business for KDA and the Dealer community.
• Responsible for identification, follow-up and sales activity for the following in their territory: Target Account List-Commercial
• Acquire contracts, generate machine Pricing Agreements, develop existing and new accounts and increase overall market penetration for all products.
• Meet and exceed monthly activity requirements.
• Assure that monthly Master Plan goal is exceeded.
• Works directly with Enterprise accounts and dealer sales representatives in the penetration of pre-approved strategic Commercial accounts.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the coordination, fact gathering and analysis of the bids and RFP’s within his/her assigned target markets and provides necessary input to HQ in order to respond accordingly.
• Responsible for the ongoing training and support of KDA Dealers on the National Account Programs, contracts and Marketing strategies.
• Provide effective reports in a timely fashion.
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience in office product industry.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in major, national or government account sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to travel up to 80%
• Valid drivers license
• Company paid relocation is not provided. Employee preferred to reside out of Western Region
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years experience in major, national or government account sales within the office product industry.
Internal and External
Limited supervision required. Follows established methods and procedures and refers exceptions to the VP, Kyocera Dealer Sales-Western Zone
This position is one high visibility inside and outside the company, and the incumbent must maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.