To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6501 South Promontory Drive
Chicago, IL 60649
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Outpatient Clinic
La Rabida Children's Hospital • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 days ago
One (1) Full-time position
- Supervise, coordinate, and evaluate the delivery of patient care in the Outpatient Clinic and Access Center.
- Responsible for the quality of care and for compliance with all federal, state, and regulatory standards.
- 24 hour managerial accountability for the Outpatient Clinic and Access Center setting.
- Facilitates and works with staff towards the accomplishment of La Rabida Children's Hospital mission.
- Assist the Executive Director with management of the department's budget to ensure responsible control over and efficient utilization of hospital resources.
- Assumes charge nurse responsibilities and serves as a clinical resource to staff in the care of children and youth with chronic conditions and disabilities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- 5 years experience in Pediatric nursing required. Outpatient experience preferred.
- Supervisory and/or charge nurse experience required.
- Licensed to practice professional nursing in Illinois; PALS Certification preferred.
- All skills associated with nursing care of acute and chronic conditions in children and adolescents required.
- Demonstrates professionalism; strong interpersonal skills; able to serve as role model for staff; able to establish priorities and independent decision making required.
- CPR required. Only certifications issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross will be accepted.