Accounting Principals is conducing a high-level search for our Fortune 500 client in the information technology field. They are one of the world’s largest distributors of hardware and software products, along with unique, cutting-edge technology services and solutions for all types of companies and organizations.
We’re looking to hire a senior accountant on a consultant basis- one that has a degree in accounting or finance and at least 7 years of experience. You’ll assist with complex account reporting, reconciliation and statement preparation, along with special cleanup projects and internal/external auditing initiatives.
This role offers between $25-35 per hour and is suspected to last at least 6 months and is looking to be filled immediately!
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts and financial records
- Collect, analyze and report financial data for completeness and accuracy
- Comply with internal procedures/controls and adhere to GAAP and SOX Compliance
- Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and deprecation schedules
- Perform trend and variance analysis, prepare budgets and update strategic plans
- Complete complex account reconciliation and research, ensuring discrepancies are resolved promptly
- Prepares quarterly and annual SEC filings, assist with tax preparation and accounts payable/receivable auditing
- Working closely with C-level executives and other internal accounting teams to complete special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 7+ years of accounting or finance experience
- Proficient Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent reporting, reconciliation and research abilities
- Strong familiarity with GAAAP and SOX Compliance
- Works effective in a team atmosphere and independently
APPLY NOW for the Accounting Consultant by clicking “Apply Now” and forwarding your updated resume to Sara Albani at email@example.com. To learn more, you may also contact Sara by calling 480-644-0500.
Standard Accounting Practices