At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Lake Bluff, IL 60044
Days/Hours: All shifts
Pay Range: $12-13 hr.
To safely operate common machine shop equipment such as mills, lathes, grinders, or drill presses after they are set up by more skilled machinists. To produce production parts to required tolerances. Attendant is able to use inspection equipment necessary to meet quality plan. The operator is able to perform small daily and weekly maintenance, light repair and cleaning works to instructions. Operator can change tools and make adjustments as needed to meet quality plan and rate. Operator can perform minor changeovers.
· Handling and updating of machine relevant documents (SPC, tooling change frequencies, quality plan, and hourly production).
· Understanding and use of inspection equipment required for quality plan
· Operation of the machine – load/unload procedures
· Perform inspection duties as required by quality plan
· Meet hourly/daily production rates
· Perform/document all daily preventive maintenance tasks
· Trouble shooting (Level one)
· Recognizing malfunctions, classifying them correctly and reacting properly..
· Recognizing and interpreting malfunction warnings, alarm signals.
· Be a minimum of 18 years of age
· Be able to work a full-time but flexible schedule
· Have dependable transportation to and from job site
· Be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift when necessary
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
· Provide own clothing: jeans, collared shirt with closed-toed sturdy steel toe shoes
· Possess mechanical abilities
· Weekly pay
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
· 401K plan
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
For details or to apply in person:
InStaff – Waukegan
450 N. Green Bay Rd.
Waukegan, IL 60085
To learn more about our services, visit www.instaff.com and search all of our open jobs https://instaffjobs.bgstaffing.com/
Resume submissions to our jobs with limited, incorrect or no contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Use Protective Equipment