To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dealer Solutions, Inc. • US-Nationwide
Posted 3 months ago
DSI seeks experienced Parts Inventory Managers to lead and manage the inventory process. The Parts Inventory Manager is responsible for the execution of inventory operations for automotive dealership client's parts departments. The ideal candidate will have previous Parts Manager experience in a dealership environment, strong leadership, PC skills, communication skills, and customer service. This is a home office opportunity and DSI is hiring nationwide.
DSI offers excellent earnings potential and career opportunity!
· Flexible schedule
· Health, Dental, and Life insurance
· Paid Vacations
· Paid Holidays
· Training program
· Short-term and Long-term disability
· Minimum 3 years’ prior Parts Management experience in a dealership environment
· Provides direction and leadership of Inventory Associates
· Ensures accurate reconciliation of the inventories
· Work collaboratively with clients to perform efficient and accurate auto parts inventories
· Proven develops and implements long-term customer retention strategies
· Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
· Three to five years of experience managing employees and staffing
· Computer proficiency
· Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
· Valid driver's license and good driving record
· Willingness and Ability to travel