Carey International, Inc.
the world's largest and most respected chauffeured services and ground transportation company, is accepting resumes for consideration for the position of:
for our subsidiary, Carey Limousine Stamford, Inc., located in Stamford, Connecticut.URL blocked - click to apply
Tracks drivers and/or chauffeurs to fulfill ground transportation reservations and requests. Ensures that chauffeurs are on location. Confirms that chauffeurs have made contact with their passenger. Answers all calls related to “Locate Chauffeurs” and coordinates meeting with the passenger. Provides multi-channel support as needed during peak times. Assists customer engagement center (CEC) with inquiries concerning rates and drive times. Answers customer questions in regards to schedule changes, availability of vehicles, and existing reservations.
Carey is the world's premier chauffeured services and innovative, value-added transportation solutions provider, delivering unparalleled customer experience. We offer the widest range of chauffeured ground transportation services for business travel, road shows, meetings and events, private aviation, luxury hotels, personal travel, and ground logistics.
Carey's professionalism, state-of-the-art vehicle fleet, and range of amenities and services provide our customers with absolute reliability and excellence. All the time. Every time.
Carey offers employees not only the opportunity to work with the most respected ground transportation company worldwide, but also with dedicated colleagues focused on Carey's commitment to excellence.
The Carey career experience provides the opportunity for career advancement in a friendly work environment with competitive compensation commensurate with abilities and responsibilities. Our compensation package offers excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage; Life insurance and short-term disability coverage, and 401k.
Please visit us at [ Link removed ]
Carey is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Full-Time positions:
- Paid vacation and sick leave. Ten (10) paid holidays per the calendar year.
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Supplement insurance options at group rates, including Long Term Disability, Accident, Cancer, Critical Care, and Universal Life.
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Experience: At least 6 months of experience with customer service and/or dispatching preferred.
· Must have keyboarding skills, type 30-40 wpm.
· Requires the ability to use a calculator, operate PC software, and various office machines.
· Ability to operate Phone/Nextel radio equipment.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· The ability to perform basic math and spelling functions.
· Must have positive interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge and ability to provide accurate assistance and information to others on dispatch team
· Can identify problem issues and develop reasonable and workable solutions within the company standards, knowing when to promptly escalate to a higher level of authority
· Ethical, demonstrating strong moral character
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Proven ability to make sound decisions on a regular basis in high-pressure situations and know when to bring issues, questions, and problems to the manager.
· Team player, able to function independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment
· Able to direct others in a motivating and cooperative way
· Demonstrates respect for others
· Dependable and punctual
Coaching And Mentoring