EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is a 100% employee owned, public benefit corporation that provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions to a wide range of government and industrial clients. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, EA employs more than 500 professionals through a network of 26 offices across the continental United States, as well as Alaska, Hawaii, and Guam. In business for more than 45 years, EA has earned an outstanding reputation for technical expertise, responsive service, and judicious use of client resources.
We are currently seeking a junior, self-motivated entry-level Geologist or Scientist for our Warwick, RI office.
- Responsible for assisting in the performance of field sampling activities
- Supporting a wide range of multidisciplinary projects that include soil, sediment, and groundwater remedial investigations, site characterizations, third-party construction oversight, remedial design support under both State and Federal Programs.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
Why Join EA?
At EA, our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of EA’s service lines. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers and consulting engineers.
We have a tremendous base of positive client relationships, working hand in hand every day with public works and operations managers in government and industry, supporting their efforts to improve their performance and achieve their business and organizational goals. This has resulted in a stable backlog of projects and opportunities for growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- Paid volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts to cover specific healthcare and dependent costs
- An employee wellness program
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
- B.S. degree in Geology, Environmental Science, and/or related discipline
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%