Mommy Jobs Online (mommyjobsonline.com) is now seeking remote Full-Time and Part-Time English to English Sales & Reservations Agents take back to back incoming calls from customers utilizing both the toll-free phone number and customer calling across the U.S. and Canada.
Bilingual French Agents assist customers in both English and French who have an existing reservation or current business with us. This includes answering general questions about pricing, products and services, making changes to existing reservations. Assist customers with new business as needed, including cross-selling.
- Train and work from home – Flexible schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home!
- Part-Time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Great opportunity for students, teachers, second job!
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are a dependable team player with a positive attitude
- You enjoy a fast-paced training and work environment
- You enjoy speaking with and helping customers
- You are comfortable with online learning and remote supervision
- You are comfortable navigating multiple computer programs at one time
- Anytime from 4 am to 5 pm Monday through Sunday (cst time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
THE FOLLOWING IS REQUIRED TO WORK FROM HOME
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working onsite.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
THE FOLLOWING TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET TO WORK FROM HOME
- Must have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Must have high-speed internet with 2MB up 5MB down (or greater) and ping below 70.
- 5MB up 10MB down is preferred for a better experience.
- Must have a PC or laptop with the following:
- 10 OS & Mac OS.
- 8G of RAM or greater (Windows or Mac).
- Windows OS: CPU score of 2500 or greater.
- Mac OS: A core i5 processor or greater.
- Must install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED WHEN WORKING FROM HOME DUE TO COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR OTHER CONCERNS:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet the minimum requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite ISP or similar.
- Compute stick, tablet or similar device.
- Windows XP or Vista operating system.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using a public internet connection.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi or one that does not meet with the other Wi-Fi requirements.
- Running any non-work related programs on your computer while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided anti-virus software (this is a payment card industry requirement).
Please call Kimberly to express interest at
405 418 6160
- Answer incoming customer service calls
- Generated from inbound customer service calls
- Resolving customer complaints regarding product sales to customer service problems
- Assisting customers with customer service related issues
- Provide excellent customer service and customer relations
- Take incoming telephone calls from customers requesting customer service
- Resolve customer service problems/issues
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Resolve customer product or service issues
- Handling customer issues/requests maximizing customer satisfaction
- Support customer orders such as new customer account
- Resolve customer service oriented issues
- Maintaining high customer retention, customer satisfaction and monitoring customer complaints in service department
- Verify information/answer customer inquiries
- Ensuring that outstanding customer service
- Maintain reports on customer service
- Improve the customer service function and customer experience
- Resolve customer service issues or refunds
- Greeting customers and assessing customer needs
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting customers and assessing customer needs
Customer Relationship Management