To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Abacus Group • New York, NY
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a bank. They are searching for an Executive Assistant to join their Manhattan, NY office.
- Oversee of the day-to-day workflow, acting as support to the Chief Internal Auditor and his team
- Proactive management of appointments, including maintaining a busy schedule/calendar
- Make sure that managers/team are prepared for meetings with all required materials
- Organize numerous domestic and international travel arrangements, including processing visas
- Accurately process expenses using the Concur web portal in a timely manner
- Handle phone coverage to the primary executive(s) and team
- Draft correspondence memos, reports, presentations, and other communications as directed
- Aid the Chief Internal Auditor and his team in preparing, packaging and formatting various materials
- Maintain electronic and manual file systems, correctly file correspondence and other records
- 5-10 years of solid Executive Assistant experience supporting senior Executives
- Background in banking/financial services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate sound judgment in handling priorities, time-sensitive projects and potential conflicts
- Able to plan work efficiently to ensure own deadlines are fully achieved