Interested in an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with the premier RV rental and Sales company?
Earning potential is $60K+!
Cruise America, Inc.,North America's largest RV Rental and Sales provider, has an immediate opening at its Newark, CAlocation for a Sales Professionalwith minimum 1-2 years sales experience in the retail RV/auto/marine industry, preferably in a dealership environment.
Join an organization that is friendly, collaborative and fun to work with. Rise to your full potential!Sell used RVs retired from the rental fleet to a large, loyal and growing customer base. Be knowledgeable of the inventory. Present yourself and the inventory to customers in a professional and courteous manner. Generate customer enthusiasm for purchasing a vehicle from Cruise America by demonstrating that you are truly interested in assisting them and by exceeding their expectations.
Successful candidates are organized, detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Cruise America offers excellent benefits,
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
Cruise America is proud to be employee owned. We believe our employees should share in the success of our company in a tangible way. That’s why we created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (“ESOP”). Participating in the ESOP program means employees are part owners of the company and benefit financially from a job well done. In this way, there is a direct incentive for employees to work hard and take pride in what they do. Cruise America’s ESOP never involves contributions from the employees; all contributions are entirely made by the company. Qualified applicants should reply to this ad.
Cruise America is an equal opportunity employer
- Must possess a true commitment to drive sales and providing excellent customer service, and be a hardworking team player with the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in the RV/auto/marine industry.
- Superior people development and communication skills.
- Excellent skills in data analysis and the use of personal computers (Microsoft Office).
- Must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clear DMV.
- Must be willing to complete/pass a criminal background investigation, credit check, and drug screen prior to hire.
Resolve Customer Issue