Why Excelon Financial?
Looking for a great place for your career or to build additional income for you and your family? Our company is expanding and we have part-time and full-time positions available now! We know today’s candidates are highly engaged, technically adept, and that their new perspectives and refreshing energy play an essential role in the long-term success of our firm. We search for talented individuals who strive for excellence, have a passion for learning, and possess an innovative spirit that complements the ever-changing needs of our clients and industry.
What makes us? You’ll find that we’re not like other firms. In fact, we’re not like most companies in general. The quality of our people, culture, clients and our approach to business makes us unique and sets us apart from the crowd. We invite you to learn more about us as our current and future success depends on hiring, developing and retaining high caliber professionals.
If that describes you, we’d like to hear from you!
Our positions offer dynamic opportunities for the best and the brightest from across Los Angeles County. An advisor at our company hits the ground running as a valued member of the team from day one. Our environment provides a culture of hands-on training as we work hard to groom our new team members and grow them into successful professionals.
To qualify for this position, individuals must submit their resume so that we can contact you for further information.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Organized individual who excels in problem solving and multi-tasking
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High professional standards and integrity
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence and a strong desire to learn
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination, effort and achievement
- Work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or management skills.
We prefer candidates to have leadership, sales, or related experience, including but not limited to:
- Executive leadership
- Community influencers
- Former athletes
- Military background
- Prior business experience
- Industry leader with excellent, financial strength and impeccable integrity
- Innovative market development tools
- State-of-the-art financial analysis software
- Flexibility to balance career and personal needs
- Extensive professional development programs
- Excellent compensation