- Advanced knowledge in managed file transfer tool and technology, preferably IBM Sterling file transfer products.
- Analyze and implement optimal file transfer solutions based on business requirement.
- Create partner profile and channel configurations in FileGateway.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external partners during partner on-boarding process.
- Create custom business processes and channel templates to meet specific application file transfer needs.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Follow client Release and Change Management processes.
- Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations.
- 5+ years of experience in IBM Sterling File Transfer or products
- 5+ years of experience in UNIX and Windows Platforms.
- Advanced knowledge in administration and management of IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Sterling Secure proxy, IBM Control center and IBM Sterling External Authentication.
- Understanding of foundation elements of AWS
- Experience deploying applications on AWS
- Experienced in managed file transfer cloud Solutions.
- Experience in installation and maintenance of a clustered environment for high availability.
- Experience in building services, adapters and configuring property files to implement file transfer solutions.
- Experience in file transfer protocol – SSH/SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, AS2, Connect Direct etc.a
- Hands on experience in BPML and Unix scripting/Python/Perl.
- Must be self-initiated and a team player.
- Bachelor Degree
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.