Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Admissions Assistant (Abingdon, VA)
Abingdon Health & Rehab Center, in Abingdon, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic Admissions Assistant to provide support to the Admissions department to network, advertise and develop targets for referral sources for census development.
Abingdon Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Assist and/or administer and process daily census information.
- Collect information and funds to secure admissions and bed-holds.
- Facilitate the entire pre-admission review process.
- Conduct center tours as well as family and/or patient/resident interviews.
- Coordinate educations for community and referral sources detailing serviced offered.
- Assist with customer service surveys to families.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned and related to successful admissions.
Drug Free & EOE
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and/or three years’ experience in health care or related field.
- Previous experience in long-term care admissions a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must maintain high level of professionalism.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Attention To Detail
Long Term Care