Assistant PreK Count Classroom Teacher
Pay Rate: $13.80/hour
Hours per week: 40
Weeks per year:45
Community Services for Children, Inc. (CSC) is seeking a new team-member who is energetic and wanting to make a difference in the lives of children for a rewarding career as an Assistant Classroom Teacher. We are a large, well-established, high performing organization located in the heart of the Leigh Valley. Selected as a 2015 and 2017 Top Workplace, CSC is a leader in early childhood education
A $500 monetary incentive will be paid to newly employed Community Services for Children staff members who start work after June 1, 2021. The $500 payout will be paid upon successful completion of probation.
Community Services for Children is offering a onetime $75 COVID-19 vaccination incentive for new hired staff members who are able to show proof of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. The payout will be paid upon successful completion of probation.
- Assist Lead Teacher in planning and maintaining a safe, clean, learning environment in assigned classroom, including serving nutritional meals for children.
- Plans with and assists the Lead Teacher in preparing learning materials for activities appropriate for preschool age children.
- Accompany bus drivers during transportation to ensure the safety of all children.
- Ensure the daily care of every child enrolled by following all program regulations and guidelines.
- Perform other duties assigned by Lead Teacher.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education required.
- Experience working with preschool children (3 to 5 years of age).
- Require to enroll in program leading to an preschool CDA or Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education within two years of hire.
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Full time
- Choice of two medical plans.
- Choice of two dental plans.
- Paid leave for sick, and personal days.
- Paid holidays.
- Agency sponsored 401k retirement plan.