To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 Old Lower River Road Northwest
Charleston, TN 37310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Innovative Water Care • Charleston, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Innovative Water Care has an immediate need for an entry level Production Engineer. This role will:
- Provide technical and engineering support to plant production, utility, and maintenance teams.
- Serve as technical support engineer on improvement and/or capital projects.
- Participate in safety reviews for assigned plant areas.
- Work with area engineers, implement improvement plans to increase production, decrease reject, and optimize consumptions/operation of assigned plant areas.
- Visibly uphold EHS and Quality standards in all aspects of role.
- Work with plant personnel to investigate and resolve plant production issues.
- Participate in safety reviews (ie, PHAs and PSSRs) as assigned. Help develop MOCs per process for appropriately managing change.
- Work with area engineers to implement projects to debottleneck and/or increase production capacity, decrease reject, and optimize consumptions/operation.
- Work with area engineers to implement and/or install equipment or systems to improve product quality. Monitor equipment and analyze production process data to assist with plant objectives of reducing costs, increasing production, maximizing yield, minimizing losses and reject, while providing a safe operating environment.
- Be responsible for meeting task completion deadlines.
- Read and understand the standards of business ethics; seek advice or clarification when uncertain; be alert and report any suspected violations.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel programs is necessary.
- Ability to learn and use the plant SAP system.
- Have strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to follow directions, clearly indicate findings and/or share technical information.
- Must be able to communicate ideas in a team format.