To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Racine, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Q3 Contracting, Inc. • Racine, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company which provides specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectations with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
The restoration division is seeking CDL Laborers for our hard surface division and laborers for our soft surface division (dirt/landscape).
- Dependable and able to perform physically-demanding work while being exposed to outside weather conditions; specifically, standing for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 100 pounds on a daily and continual basis
- Current driver’s license with no restrictions
- Willingness to work in a traffic control environment on all road types including residential streets, secondary roads, public and interstate highways
- Willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other safety regulations
- Distance and peripheral vision
- Able to work overtime as dictated by workload volumes
- Willingness to travel as determined by customer contracts.
- Commercial Driver's license (CDL)
- Current Federal Medical Card
- Close vision may be required for some functions
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing.
Qualified veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to apply.