To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
34405 West 12 Mile Road
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 13 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hyundai Rotem Company – Farmington Hills, MI
34405 W 12 Mile Rd, Suite 111
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
Hyundai Rotem Company is a global heavy industrial company based in Seoul, South Korea. We manufacture rolling stock, defense products and plant equipment. The liaison office has been operating in the U.S. since 1984.
● Provide administrative support and office management with minimal supervision
● Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and shipping
● Track incoming mail, manage office invoices, subscriptions, and membership accounts
● Coordinate business travel, airfare bookings, accommodation arrangements, car rentals, and itineraries
● Support Accounts Payable in creating labels, envelopes, and ensuring all office invoices are received and correct
● Manage office cleanliness and prepare for meetings
● Manage inventory of office and kitchen supplies to support work environment
● Support General Manager with any purchasing/marketing activities including official letters, purchase orders, contracts, request for quotations, claims, bill of ladings, and remittances
● Create envelopes and labels for outgoing purchase orders, claims, letters, etc.
● Input data with high accuracy and generate various informational reports from internal system
● Scan and enter documents from incoming mail and email into internal system
● Report on defense and automotive current events through various subscriptions
● Assume other duties as required and assigned
● Must be a problem solver, willing to work and think energetically, and accept responsibility for producing work that is consistently complete, timely, effective, and accurate
● Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills; proficiency in Microsoft suites
● High level of professionalism, integrity, and loyalty
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Korean language is a plus
Position is full-time and starts immediately
100% Employer-Paid Health & Dental care and additional benefits
Competitive salary based on experience 35K~40K