To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11101 Nurseryfields Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Phone: 904-493-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Greeter / Customer Service
Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP GREETER
Jacksonville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is looking for a Part-Time Greeter. The Greeter will report to the Service/Accounting/Sales Supervisors and is responsible for various projects, mainly for the Sales department. Typical duties of this role include, but are not limited to, greeting customers, recording information of customers and any Salesman information requests, and keeping the Showroom organized at all times. This position is for someone who can also handle high and low volume times. The Greeter will be cross-trained as a Cashier for the Dealership as well, but will only work in this area when needed.
We are looking for someone who is “ENERGETIC!"
Other job qualifications include:
- Maintain an exceptional attendance record
- Keep area and department organized and clean
- Type accurately and quickly on multiple computer systems
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
- Adapt to high volume and low volume time periods
- Great customer friendly phones skills
- Energetic face to face personality with customers and staff
- Able to handle customer and staff challenges
- Open to cross-training (possibility for additional hours)
- High School Diploma and one year of related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include nights and weekends
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Ability to write clearly & legibly, and be able to listen and record accurately.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug screening in order to qualify for employment
- Valid Driver's License
- A fun, friendly, family work environment
- Air Conditioned
- New facility with new state-of-the-art tools and equipment
- Opportunities for advancement
Walk-in candidates welcome!
Monday - Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
Email your resume, along with 3 references, to