Entry Level Sales Account Rep
We have found that candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of retail experience, customer service experience, or both, please apply.
At MGA Business Consulting, we are outsourced by several Fortune 500 clients in the area of telecommunications. Working with the largest satellite provider in the U.S., we are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers. We believe in a relationship based approach.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients. We will be expanding into 4 new markets this year. We are looking for qualified entry level individuals that can advance into our management development program and extend our clients’ reach.
Entry Level Sales Account Rep's are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What MGA Business Consulting Offers You:
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best match: marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, or psychology.
MGA Business Consulting is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A strong can-do mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Veterans Very Welcome!