If using your outstanding graphic design skills to differentiate and build a brand, engage customers and help generate qualified leads sounds intriguing – look no further than Baker Electric Home Energy. We’re searching for a highly creative, detail oriented Graphic Designer to take the company’s look and feel to the next level. The perfect candidate will be energized by the fast paced, innovative culture and designing for both print and digital across a wide variety of mediums is how you thrive. You’ll be inspired through your collaboration with senior management, sales and your marketing colleagues to create everything from email campaigns and ads to signage and collateral. Baker’s marketing requirements are demanding and if you’re up to it, it’s a great place to build your career
TO BE SUCCESSFUL – EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s in Graphic Design degree, Digital Media degree, Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing position.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop. Photo editing a plus.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask, prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive review.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate well across teams.
- When required, ability to work well under very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding of email marketing platforms. Pardot preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
Hourly plus benefits: PTO/Holiday, 401k + match, healthcare, and more
Baker Electric Home Energy (formerly Baker Electric Solar) provides integrated solutions to generate, manage and optimize the use of energy through solar + home batteries, smart home solutions and advanced heating and A/C. Built on 80 years of electrical contracting expertise, Baker has designed, engineered and installed over 8500 solar systems throughout Southern California.
Baker Electric Home Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran, political affiliation or belief. Baker Electric Home Energy is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive environment.