GDT - General Datatech is hiring a Cisco Security Solution Architect (CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE preferred) with expertise in designing InfoSec Solutions including Cisco (ASA, IPS, ACS, and ISE), Blue Coat, Palo Alto, and Fire Eye.
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect (Network Security/ InfoSec)
GDT – General Datatech is an award-winning Cisco Gold Integration Partner. GDT is seeking a Cisco Security Solutions Architect (SA) to provide pre-sales technical support focused on Security Technologies. This SA will assist GDT account teams sell various services, products, and technologies by providing customer-specific solutions, business justifications, and scoping requirements for national and global accounts. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience scoping complex projects with a verifiable record of winning business.
This is a full-time opportunity based out of Dallas, TX and up to 25% travel may be required.
- Provide consultative expertise as the SME within Cisco Security Solutions including ASA, IPS, ACS, and ISE.
- Pre-Sales Solutions around Cisco Security focused solutions.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation of client networks to propose solutions to meet their current and projected business needs.
- Work with GDT Account Managers, Principal Consultants, Solution Architects and Inside Sales Specialists to plan sales strategies, develop proposals, deliver customer presentations, facilitate demos, and close the business.
- Provide scoping documentation to support the proposals, statements of work, and requests for proposals.
- Keep current on new and immerging technologies to leverage Cisco Solutions in a competitive marketplace.
- CCIE Security strongly preferred.
- Minimum seven years of increasing responsibility for positioning and delivering Cisco Security
Solutions within a variety of enterprise environments.
- Proven track record in managing and winning major opportunities, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to develop deep detailed knowledge of relevant solutions sets, various vendor product line specifications, performance reports, and application support.
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle and multi-level selling environments (C-Level, IT Managers, Engineering, Purchasing, etc.).
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the innate ability to quickly build rapport.
- Strong understanding of Cisco appliances and security products (ex: FirePower, AMP, VPN, Umbrella, Zscaler).
- Cisco Cloud Email Security/Email Security Appliance.
- Strong experience designing Cisco Security Solutions involving ASA's, ISE, and / or SourceFire.
We are GDT. We are the 6th largest Cisco VAR in North America. We pride ourselves in hiring the brightest minds who thrive in an autonomous environment. Our talented employees all share key characteristics:
- Warrior Spirit – accepts, tackles, conquers challenges, thrives in an autonomous environment, be a leader while accepting leadership
- Thought Leaders – “Out of the box” mentality and approaches, total cost of ownership on each and every project, continual drive to pave the way to the cutting edge
- Highly consultative skills – engage with your peers, but also just as comfortable engaging with your client on project status and best practices.
If you possess these characteristics, and are looking for your next challenging career, then we want to hear from you!