Hospital Services Coordinator
Gift of Life Donor Program, the non-profit agency serving eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and Delaware, is responsible for recovering organs and tissues used in life-saving and life-enhancing transplants.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced health care educator, marketing, or sales professional eager to partner with hospital staff in fostering collaborative efforts aimed at achieving Gift of Life Donor Program mission.
Join the nation’s leading organ donor program which coordinates more life-saving transplants than any program in the country, and provides hope and healing to thousands each year.
This position requires an individual who can:
- Effectively cultivate and sustain professional relationships with hospital staff, especially physicians, nurses, executive leadership and other bedside care givers in the ICU and emergency department settings.
- Affect behavioral changes in practice and improve organ and tissue donation outcomes, while ensuring standards of practice are in place.
- Engage in strategic thinking, communicate effectively, and educate, influence and persuade others.
- Maintain Gift of Life’s presence within the assigned portfolio of hospitals and conduct comprehensive hospital staff education.
- Facilitate small and large group meetings, and conduct comprehensive case debriefings following every clinical interaction.
- Engage physicians and other key influencers by utilizing data and creating an environment of mutual critique and ongoing dialogue surrounding the donation process and improvement efforts.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
- Utilize effective problem solving techniques to achieve objectives outlined in marketing plan without compromising donor referral base or relationships with physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff.
- Organize and coordinate multiple projects and calendars of multiple individuals, and plan for contingencies, in a fast paced environment.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis of assigned hospitals
- Examine and effectively navigate organizational hierarchy and conduct needs assessment to develop effective strategies yielding desired results.
- Engage in critical thinking, work independently and collaborate effectively with others.
Product Quality Assurance
Product Quality Control