Who We Are:
International Ceramic Construction, LLC is a tile and flooring installation company Founded in 2005 and based in the beautiful Charlotte, NC. We install flooring throughout the U.S. for the Automotive, Brewery, Retail, Food and Beverage Industries.
Seeking a Mid to Senior Level Construction/Flooring Estimator. We are looking for someone who can provide value-add solutions to our organization and mesh with the dynamic, hardworking, and adaptable team that currently exists. This individual is someone who wants to join a continuously growing organization and earn the opportunity for a leadership position in the Charlotte market.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Perform all types of flooring take offs based on a variety of information including plans and specifications, progress drawings, conceptual sketches, change order revisions, addenda and design narratives
- Will work on multiple projects at one time and be able to multitask
- Will communicate with Architects, Customer, General Contractors, Project Managers where needed.
- Will read, understand and analyze blue prints, make time and material take-offs, obtain quotes from suppliers, and interpret specifications
- Visit jobsite where needed and complete any other duties necessary to complete the job requirements
- Develop budget estimates using plans and specifications
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in Tile or Stone preferred
- Strong creative and critical thinking, self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proficient math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- CAD background helpful, but not required
- Experience with or able to quickly learn estimating software
- Ability to work with initiative and independence, as well as team environment
- Knowledge of RFMS or Measure Square (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in estimating construction projects
What people Say about you:
- Nice person with stellar interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in the Construction Flooring Industry
- A critical thinker, thinks outside the box
- Organized, analytical and technically savvy in Project Estimation and Blue Print reading
- Knows how to manage Projects and Estimates
We care about the health and wellness of you and your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that makes it easier to manage your health and provide financial security for you and your family. In addition, we offer competitive wages, generous amount of paid leave, and a Company Truck (MVR dependant).
Apply today and help us grow stronger.
International Ceramic Construction, LLC is an Equal opportunity employer, and we strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year