Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class
experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to
customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement.
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces,
and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on
straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Ideal associate profile: Customer Service/or Retail Sales background with inventory and merchandising experience. This position will have heavy interactions with customers. Associate who are also tech savvy and passionate about technology are also a great fit.
Requirements: Resume must be submitted to be considered. Email resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
Xfinity Retail Store Summary:
Our XFINITY Retail Stores represent a significant sales and service channel in the company serving over 30 million customers every year. Join us as we continue to evolve into a world-class national retailer, bringing together immersive in-store sales and service experiences. Our stores have always been a place where customers could find a friendly expert to help with routine service. Now we are so much more! Our stores have become a place where customers can experience our products and services in convenient locations. Additionally, customers can purchase the latest consumer electronics products that enhance home entertainment, home connectivity and their mobile experiences
Job Requirements –
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally, requires 1-3 years related experience; prefer consumer electronics/wireless and retail inventory sales experience
- Must enjoy interacting with people
- Committed to providing world class customer experience
- Warm & engaging-ability to develop rapport quickly
- Positive, “I can help you with that” attitude
- Genuinely curious about customer needs
- Solution orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Consultative selling approach
- Passion for technology
- Desire to learn