Job Description: Part Time Marketing Assistant
At CBD BioCare we are looking for our next team member to be motivated, creative and anxious for an opportunity. The Marketing Assistant will collaborate and support the Marketing Department at every stage of CBD BioCare’s marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
· Graphic Design and layout skills using Adobe Creative Suite across a variety of media.
· Create engaging text, image and video content for newsletters, press releases, social media, and email campaigns.
· Support content marketing program by preparing blog posts according to editorial calendar and SEO guidelines.
· Support social media marketing program by developing social media content.
· Produce and recommend content for CBD BioCare’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube) and monitor all platforms for trends and opportunities.
· Support social media marketing program by developing and implementing strategies for increasing reach and engagement.
· Assist with creation of collateral marketing materials to support new product launches.
Learning and Growth Opportunities
Qualified candidates will possess professional-level graphic and web design experience. The Marketing Assistant is expected to gain additional hands-on experience in the areas of:
· Graphic Design and Layout
· Digital marketing automation using Hubspot.
- 401K Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
· Proven work experience as a graphic designer or social media coordinator
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
· Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
· Excellent communication skills
· Multitasking and analytical skills
· AS degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, New Media or relevant creative field is not required but is a plus
· Knowledge of the CBD industry is not required but is a plus
· Expertise in Facebook and Instagram required. Experience with LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter a plus.