ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking a mid-level Outside Sales Professional in Roseville, CA. The Outside Sales Professional will be responsible for selling video, data, and telephone services to generate new and upgrade existing customers while giving a revolutionary customer experience. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is resilient, charismatic and motivated. Ample training is provided with a strong support team to guarantee success!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Acts as a public representative for the company, ensuring that the customers understand contract terms and conditions and payment procedures.
- Sells video, data and telephone services through direct residential solicitation of households in a designated market, using in-depth knowledge of company products and services, handbooks, training guides and product reference files to assist the customer in making appropriate selections.
- Exercises constant awareness and knowledge of privacy issues while working with customer records.
- Will have the opportunity to travel to other exciting markets to enhance revenue and customer growth within strategic areas as determined by the company.
- Serves as initial contact for members of the public with the company.
- Maintains a professional sales posture at all times and actively seeks out sales opportunities.
- Persuades others to accept a position not previously held in the face of opposition.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrates products and services at trade shows located at various sites in Company territory.
- Communicates with customers or potential customers, answering questions about Company products and services.
- Attends local training sessions for new systems or service and/or upgrades, as required.
- Attends various Company meetings, including safety meetings.
- Reports for work on time and maintains a satisfactory attendance record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Technical training or knowledge:
- Knowledge of Cable TV, Satellite Programming, Internet providers and telephone products and services.
- Must have basic keyboard knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft office programs.
- Must be able to use smartphone and/or tablet to look up and enter information while maintaining a sales conversation with prospective customers.
Professional training or knowledge:
- Clear understanding of the principles of selling and ability to skillfully apply the knowledge.
- Ability to close sales, while maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong grammar and verbal skills, and an ability to work independently, yet thrive in a team-oriented culture.
- Minimum of one (1) year customer contact experience.
- Indirect or direct sales experience in Cable TV, Internet, or telephone industry preferred.
Education and/or Certifications
- High school diploma, with some college courses, or equivalent preferred.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.