To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Newport News, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Priority Staffing Services • Newport News, VA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Recruiter - full time - temp to hire
Defense services and consulting firm in Newport News, VA specializing in solvng the toughest problems in strategy, operations, information, technology development, demonstration, and transition to long term requirements.
· Drive and manage full life cycle recruitment process; including but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, reference checking, and managing back-office applicant tracking
· Partner with hiring managers to identify effective sourcing strategies with the objective of presenting 3-5 qualified candidates for each opening
· Initiate a variety of search techniques (Internet, Social Networking and personal networking) to identify passive candidates.
· Manage all candidate activity through the use of an applicant tracking system (ATS)
· Report weekly on candidate activity for management transparency
· Ensure adherence to all hiring processes
· Identify/clarify hiring specifications, ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop compelling job postings to attract candidates
· Associate Degree in Human Resources or related field
· 3-5 years of experience in recruiting & talent acquisition
· Recruiting experience within the Government contracting industry required
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong communication (verbal and written) skills
** Experience with Deltek is a plus**