To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5718 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst - Real Estate & Hospitality
Creative Financial Staffing • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, a real estate investment company, is adding an Acquisitions Analyst to their team. The client is a PE-backed company with offices and properties across the globe. This is a newly created position and will join a strong-pedigreed team!
In this role, the analyst will be responsible for:
- Producing investment underwriting models which examine opportunities in all Hotel and Resort properties
- Preparing detailed market due diligence and research
- Uncovering value-add and operational improvement opportunities in targeted hotel investments
- Actively participating in Due Diligence and Transitions for acquisition, management, and consulting projects
- Support acquisition/development financing and refinancing when appropriate for various new ventures
To be successful in this role, the analyst must have:
- Undergraduate degree required with a preferred focus in Finance or Hospitality
- 1-3 years of analytical experience preferred, especially in real estate investments
- Advanced aptitude in Microsoft Excel
- A strong interest in real estate/hospitality investments required