To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Assistant for organization location in Virginia Beach.
This is a Part Time position working approximately 25 hours per week.
- Disburse, review and assign accounts codes to purchase orders.
- Prepare daily cash balance reconciliation.
- Input, in a timely manner, outstanding invoices into the Accounts Payable system.
- Prioritize outstanding invoices for payment in report form.
- Print checks, obtain signatures, mail payments and file invoices.
- Prepare deposits of cash receipts and complete deposit reconciliation for each deposit slip.
- Assist Finance Manager with grant management.
- Support the Director in all aspects of work including correspondence, filing, calendar scheduling, and communications within and outside the organization.
- Assist with front office coordinator/receptionist duties, to include answering telephones during lunch hour.
- Fax and copy documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
• At least 3 to 5 years accounts payable experience preferred.
• Some college preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
• Proven accuracy in data entry and 10 key calculator.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good analytic skills.
• Ability to work well with outside vendors and other staff.
• Ability to communicate well and accurately in written and oral communication.
• Proficiency in Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks.