To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Program Review Associate - RN req'd (REMOTE)
IPRO • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In this Home Base Senior Program Review Associate position, you will be responsible for the review for external appeals review for private sector clients. Duties will included but are not limited to: assisting with the development of new review tools as products are developed; screening and write-ups of external appeal review cases; following-up with patients, insurers and providers relative to the external appeal process; preparation of final report determinations for external appeals and tracking of cases to ensure timely response.
· Strong communication skill- must have outstanding written and verbal skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with physicians, senior medical and administrative personnel.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to meet short turnaround deadlines for deliverables.
· Ability to provide rotating pager coverage for external appeals 24 hours/7 days per week.
· Ability to travel as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· A CA licensed RN, required.
· A graduate of an approved registered, professional nurses’ training program, required.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, preferred.
· Three (3) years of experience in utilization review, independent review or case management and/or a minimum of four (4) years of experience in an acute care facility preferably in medicine/surgery or special care units.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.