RN - Worcester, MA
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8a-4p ( No weekends and no on call)
A community based behavioral health center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team. The registered nurse will participate in the coordination of medical, behavioral health treatment services and other supports in accordance with the treatment plan. This RN will also work collaboratively with the organizational team at their agency to manage complex behavioral health cases. As a member of the team, the will RN provide consultation, education, and support to team members and provider networks.
- Provide medical consultation to organization's team members.
- Liaison to and consult with the Medical Director.
- Conduct medication reconciliation functions.
- Participate in team meetings to ensure effective communication.
- Participate in all required orientation and training and assist with training other staff.
- Learn all policies, procedures, protocols and plans and deliver services and consultation.
- Assist with training other staff on the Team.
- Learn evidence based practices and deliver supports and activities in compliance with them.
- Complete all documentation in a timely manner.
- Complete required training's
- Strictly adhere to HIPPA and confidentiality policies
- Attend and actively participate in supervision and staff meetings.
- Maintain all current certifications and licenses
- Registered Nurse licensed in Massachusetts
- At least 3 years experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working in Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Addiction or Substance Abuse
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong computer knowledge, including proficiency in Windows operating systems .
Registered Nurse Certified